Complaint letters are written by business, organizations or any individual that does not feel connected to the product or service or comes across a bitter experience while using the product or service. Often the Complaint letters are written requesting for an adjustment .You can mention any damage, error or mistake that you encountered while using the product or service. If you are facing difficulty in writing your own complaint letter you can use the various templates we provide.
Complaint Letter Template
It is unavoidable for any business to be completely mistake free, mistakes are bound to happen and thus complaints are bound to exist.
There are mainly two types of business letter .these two are:
- Routine complaint letter : this type of letter is written when any kind of routine mistake is one by the seller , routine mistakes are basically the mistakes that can be corrected in short period of time.
- Persuasive complaint letter: this type of letter is written when a seller commits mistakes that is very difficult to justify.
Employee Complaint Letter Free Download
- It is very important to explain your problem clearly in the letter
- You can also mention the solution or the course of action to fix the problem in the letter
- Also mention what actions if you will if the problem is not solved or the complaint is not attended properly.
- Include the day and date when you purchased the product
- You can also attach any document which supports your complaint
Free Sample Employee Complaint Letter Download
There are various causes due to which an individual may write a complaint letter. Some of the causes are:
- When the seller charges the wrong price for a product or service , you can write a complaint letter asking for a refund for the extra money you paid
- When the packaging of the product is not done properly leading to damage of the product you can write this letter.
- If there is any violation if the mentioned termed and conditions by the seller
- When the goods are not delivered on the right time or the right place you can write a complaint letter.
Sample Formal Letter of Employee Complaint Download
- The tone of the letter can be formal or a friendly one
- The letter should be concise and precise. It should be to the point so that it is easy for the reader to understand the letter
- You should always mention the details and specifications of the product to support your letter and make it more realistic
- Before sending the letter, make sure to proofread it to avoid any spelling or grammar mistakes.
Sample Formal Letter of Complaint Free Download
Using our templates you will get the right guidance; also you will be saving a lot on your time and efforts which would have gone into writing your own letter.
We provide you with various complaint letter templates which takes care of every important aspect that a Complaint letter template should have in it. You can select the template that you like the most and then download it .You can also customize the template if you need to add any more information .After downloading these templates you need to print it .