There may be many instances in your life where you would need to show a proof of your income. These Income Letter are the situations where you need to prove that you make a certain amount of money .This situation may arise when you apply for a loan, move to a new country, you are looking for a new house and many more. In these situations you will need to show a proof of income letter .This is the letter which gives assurance to the reader about your income.
Proof of Income Letter
What to include in a proof of income letter?
Such a letter is usually written by the employer .There are usually three things that every proof of income letter should have, these are
- Your designation : the position for which you are working in the company
- Your standing in the company
- Your salary information: this may include your gross salary and any other bonus or incentive you may have received.
The mention of these three things in your letter is enough to give assurance to the reader about the stability and the proof of your income. The proof of letter income in addition to these three things should also contain the number of years you have worked for a company and the status of your employment.
Proof Of Income Letter Sample
- The tone of the letter should be extremely formal and polite
- The purpose of writing the letter should be mentioned and explained clearly
- The letter should be precise and not too long
- The letter should be accurate and specific.
- You should provide your employer with all the necessary information and the reason regarding the need of this document.
Proof Of Income Letter Sample From Employer
We provide the basic sample of proof of income letter which you can take reference from while writing your own letter or modify the sample and use it.
City, State, Pin Code
City, State, Pin Code
Sample Letter Proof Of Income Self Employed
The purpose of this letter is to provide income verification for Mr. Raj Oberoi who is working as an assistant manager for Sunshine Ltd .and has applied for a car loan from your bank.
Notarized Letter Proof Of Income
I can confirm that Mr. Oberoi’s annual salary is Rs.600000 which he receives monthly as rs.50000 per month. He is given some incentives and bonuses at various occasions which amount to Rs.30000 in the whole year in addition to his salary.
Mr. Oberoi has been working for Sunshine Ltd since April 2010 and is considered an employee in good standing. At this point in time, I see no reason why his loan application should be rejected .There is a copy of Mr. Oberoi’s salary statement attached to this letter which showcases both the salary and bonuses.
Job Letter Proof Of Income
If you have any queries you are free to contact me on my number or send an email Income Letter on my email address.