If you or your organization is inviting Donation Receipt Template of any kind it is important to provide the donor with a donation receipt. A donation receipt is a document which serves as a proof or evidence that the donor has made a donation to a charity or organization .Donation Receipt Template receipts may be given at the very moment when the donation is made or may be giving after the whole event is over .
Donation Receipt Template
A donation receipt is useful for both, the donor as well as the person or organization receiving the donation. The following are the various benefits :
Benefits for the donor:
- Sense of satisfaction : A donation receipt provides satisfaction to the donor in the way that donation made by him is acknowged and will reach to the organization or people given to .
- Tax relief: Certain donations also provide tax relief. A donation receipts helps in getting those tax relief through various deductions
- Maintaining record: It helps the donor to maintain a record of the donations he has made during the year.
Donation receipt template pdf
- Keeping a record : the receiving party will also be able to keep the record off all the donations they have received .
- Donation receipt also help at the time of making the financial records of the organization.
Donation receipt template word excel
- Donor’s name
- The kind of donation received in cash or kind.
- The name of the organization or the person receiving the donation
- Amount received as donation.
- The name of the event
- Signature of the organization or the person giving the receipt
Church donation receipt template
These are the most basic details which are printed on a donation slip .You can add any other details you want to incorporate in your receipt.
You can create your donation receipt template or use the donation receipt template provided on our site. Creating your own donation receipt template could be a tiresome task and often take a lot of time but if you wish to create it these are the steps:
Charitable donation receipt template
- Choose the style you want your receipt to be in it can be a letter, a postcard or an email.
- Incorporate all the necessary details like donors name , the amount received , organization name etc and the additional details you want to mention like
- Create a proper format for the receipt.
- Check all the details again.
- Print the receipt.
Donation receipt format
Or you can use the templates we provide which are so easy to use. To use the templates you need to:
- Select the template which seems the most appropriate to you
- Download the template. All the templates provided on the Donation Receipt Template site are easily downloadable.
- Customize the template if you want to make any changes.
- Print it
The use of a template is highly recommended at the time of making a receipt over creating your own .